Friday 20 December 2013

Banky W says he's 100% single...Ladies una done hear?

The wonderful singer Banky W, who was last linked to gorgeous Italian-Ghanaian model Andrea Giaccaglia, told Hip Hop Magazine that he is 100% single
"That’s news to me. (His relationship with Andrea) Nothing happened, she’s a fantastic person who happens to be my friend. I think people shouldn’t be so obsessed about my relationship status, I’ll get married when the time is right and the lady is right. When these two things are in order I’ll marry. At the moment, I am 100% single”. Banky W say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206