Wednesday 18 December 2013

"I dont ask my female Fans out, they ask me out"...Comedian Omobaba.



This is comedian Omobaba.....a man whose day job is to make people laugh.
Encomium Celeb Mag asked the laugh maker how he copes with the attention from female fans and he DID IT!......he no-holds-barred revealed that its the other way round...female fans deal with him!


''I have been coping, I respect my female fans. But coping with female fans here's his funny response....please follow my instructions after reading.

  I don't ask them out, they ask me out. I don't womanize, but women "mananize" me, permit me to use that language'.

please whilst reading the response,take a look at his picture,read again,look at his picture and read again...keep doing it till you laugh.....his job is to make you laugh irrespective of whether he is standing on stage or not.....make sure you laugh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206