Thursday 6 March 2014

2pac, Drake inspire me a lot -HB

HB (Left) with Dammy Kranne
Like I always tell people, Nigeria has the best talent you can find anywhere in the world. This talented young Enugu state-born fast rising singer, Mba Jackson better known as HB shares with us his love for music and fashion. This new kid on the block who is not letting go at any slightest opportunity bares it all here about his love for music and more.
Can we formally meet HB?
HB is a young multi talented artist, he raps and sings, born on September11 1994 and started his music career at the age of 10. He has dropped a mix tape called Carolina and a  hit single titled BODY which is seriously making waves.

Why did you chose music?
I chose music because I have a very strong passion for it, I believe the best way to succeed in whatever you are doing is to first of all appreciate it and then after you can start enjoying it. I am always happy doing good music because music is the food to the soul and I love blessing people from it.
The acronym HB, what dose it stand for?
 HB was coined out from what I love doing, apart from music I love drawing and I am a big fan of comics drawing and arts too. Back then in school my friends gave me the name HB because I always draw and shade with it. It means Home Boy.

Ok, tell us about your educational background.
I attended the Nigeria Navy nursery and primary school, I did my Senior secondary education in navy-town senior secondary school 1-2 and hoping to gain admission into the university soon.

Where do you see the Nigerian Music in The Next years to come?
I see the industry ranking among the best music industry across Africa and the world at large.

Describe your fashion sense?
My fashion sense is simple. I wear what I am comfortable with. Actually my best colour is black and a touch of any colour. I put on anything that is good.

Who are your role models?
2pac, Drake, Ice Prince, Burna Boy, Davido Wizkid, and Dammy Krane and to mention just a few.

Are you signed to any record label yet?
 Yes I am under Cizzyclique @RealKelv and DMG Records Both signed me cause of what they saw in me its has not been that easy but I bless God because am going somewhere.

Are you into any relationship?
No I am not. I want to concentrate on my career for now. Lol

 Ok so drop a rap line let's see what you’ve got
 Me I keep fresh all day like camp_mular
Tell all my heaters me go see you later
I stay first like the 1st month January
Am I flow deadly buh ain't talking about cemetery.

wow Nice Lines there.

You can also reach this young talent on, @iam_HB1 and facebook: Jackson Mba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206