Sunday 7 May 2017

"I Still Wants To Call Davido A Motherfucker"- Kaffy Insist

Kaffy Says She Still Wants To Call Davido A Motherfucker
Amy

Dancer and choreographer, Kaffy has revealed that she still has something against DMW boss Davido after her 2016 Instagram rant .

Recall In 2016 , Kaffy had called out Davido after he reportedly shunned some dancers at a concert .

In an interview with Punch , the dancer said she did not apologize to the ‘Aye’ Conner for calling him a motherf *cker , rather the apology was for using a swear word in public.

She said ,
I did not eat my words , I swore in public and I apologised for swearing in public , I did not apologise to David . I did not apologise for his behaviour but for the words I used in public .

If it is not because of the kind of brand that I am building, I still want to call him that name if I had the chance . Whatever it is , he has apologised . I did not need to make the apology public . He has apologised and has started treating dancers better which is the most important thing for me .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206