Friday 7 July 2017

"I have never seen where a lady is gang raped and beaten up mercilessly and at same time asked not to cry. Even though you and I know you offended me"-Harrysong Replies Kcee

Singer Harrysong react to former label mate lawsuit filled against him. He too to his instagram and wrote:

"I have never seen where a lady is gang raped and beaten up mercilessly and at same time asked not to cry. Even though you and I know you offended me, I listened to the voice of elders and appologized to you despite all the opression, yet my success causes you running stomach.  And to my fans out there, please brace up for impact, since they have decided to hold us down by all means, We are ready to prove them wrong by all means..., less I forget, help me ask them, what is my crime this time? #ArabankoDropsTomorrow #altersoldiers #alterlovers #alterbase1 🙌☠👹"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206