Wednesday 2 August 2017

''I am so happy that I am free'' - Rev. Fr. Patrick Edet Shares His Excitement As He Resigns From Catholic Priesthood


A popular Uyo based catholic priest and radio preacher known as Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet announced his resignation from Catholic church, earlier today.

According to a report shared by Special Assistant on Media to Akwa Ibom State Governor, Aniekeme Finbarr, Fr. Patrick is really happy as he ceases to be a catholic priest in spirit and soul' .


''JUST IN: Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet has resigned from the catholic priesthood, quits the Catholic Church. He says he should be addressed as Reverend Patrick Edet. And on a lighter note, he says he can still be called Fr.
"From Today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul... I forgive those who will criticize me, I live for God...I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206