Sunday 27 August 2017

"Mummy you are 15 minutes late”– Eucharia Anunobi talks about late son


Nollywood veteran actress Eucharia Anunobi lost her son to sickle cell anemia a few days ago, and the heartbroken mom has opened up on how she is coping with the loss.

She told Saturday Beats;
“Thank you very much for sympathising with me. I am going to miss everything about my son. Now, there would be no one that would call me to say ‘Mummy where are you? You said you would be home by 7:30 and now it is 7:45. You are 15 minutes late.’ That was how close we were and he was my best friend. I cannot talk much now because I am in the hospital but once I am free, we would talk better”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206