Monday 23 October 2017

"Why do you have to leave me alone and my three children?" - Wife Mourns Husband That Was Killed By Police Officers In Anambra

Owoeye Folayemi Mary, the wife of the man killed by some police officers in Anambra on Friday, took to Facebook to mourn her late husband.

"One question no answer uzor Why.why do u have to live me alone and my three children. I love u soo much my husband Rlp uzor" she captioned her post.

The victim, who has been identified as Uzor, a father of three, was shot dead by some police officers at Tarzan junction, Nkpor along the popular Enugu-Onitsha expressway after he refused to stop and be searched. Police later claimed they found bags of weed in his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206