Sunday 25 March 2018

How Popular Port Harcourt Base Comedian Aboki4Christ Was Robbed At Gun Point By SARS Officials.



Comedian Aboki 4Christ has been robbed by armed rubbers in Port Harcourt.
According to News making the rounds, the funny man was robbed of his Lexus RX 350 with Registration number. KSF 857 DZ (Lagos) Colour black, Engine number C050179 and CHASIS number. 2T2HK31U98C050179. by some men that was dressed in SARS uniform.


Report has it that at about 9;15 pm along Olu-Obasanjo Road by Evo road in Port Harcourt he was accosted by two men on a motorbike that was dressed in SARS uniform with AK47 riffle.

CKN contacted him for a proper confirmation and he conformed the report.

"On the 19th Day of March 2018 at about 9:15pm along Olu-Obasanjo Road by Evo road in Port Harcourt a LEXUS RX 350 belonging to Aboki4christ was snatched by men of the under world that were dressed in SARS uniform. I was driving and the next thing I noticed was a motorbike coming to me, they accosted me, aske me to pull over, I was surprised, because I know I have no business with them, they then asked me to come down, which I became more shocked, they brought out AK45 and asked me to move back, the next thing I was was them entering into my car and zoomed off, I was stranded, confused, I did not know what to do or say".
He further added that the car was stolen along side his phone,National ID card, Voters card clothes and shoes and some cash.

However, he further wants to use this medium to plead with the general public that if anybody sees the car he or she should please alert the Police.

"I WISH TO BY THIS medium plead with all good Nigerians everywhere that if u see any car with the following information pls kindly reach us on this wall, inbox us or call, u could also report to the nearest police station

By this we want to also send a Disclaimer that if the said car was used to commit any crime at any time anywhere, we are not a party to it or if any of the item bearing the names given above is found in any crime scene, we do not know about it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206