Tuesday 27 March 2018

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Son’s Relationship With Obasanjo


Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed that her son has “no blood relationship” with former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.



The actress said this in the comment box of an Instagram post where he was celebrated as the former President’s grandchild.

She told the handler that her son has two grandparents, one who is already dead and her father, who is very much alive.

She wrote: Celebritys_Kid had posted a photo of Tonto’s son and Obasanjo together. The actress replied saying ;

“Excuse me that’s my son and that’s not his grandfather in any way.Baba is a great man and has been wonderful to me and my son but Unfortunately we have no blood relationship with Baba.

“But I wouldn’t have you using my sons image for a Lie..He has 2 grandfathers, One is late and Mine is very much alive..

“I was as ignorant as you until I found the truth so pls pls pls and pls again I’m a mother and I wouldn’t tolerate this…
Thanks and God bless you & your business ”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206