Sunday 20 May 2018

Photos: Blogger Linda Ikeji And Her Mystery Husband Is Pregnant With A Baby Boy


Popular celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji is pregnant with a baby, few months after news went viral that she had been engaged by a yet-to-be-revealed man.



The millionaire, who broke the news on her blog, posted a lovely picture showing her baby bump.

”I, Linda Ikeji, is going to be a mum. Somebody please pinch me! Gosh, I can’t get over it,” the seemingly excited Ikeji said.


She further said, ”This is real and not a joke on me, right? I refused to believe it and asked my friend to drive me to a lab for another test. And there it was confirmed, I was pregnant. Me, Linda, I am going to have my own child. Please don’t wake me up from this lovely dream..lol.


”So many women have had children, so what’s the big deal, huh? Lol. Well, you see me, I’m somewhat of a different case.


“There’s something about me that I have never talked about publicly before and that’s the fact that I love children so much (I took that from my dad), and I am particularly obsessed with babies, and I mean that literally. Their pureness, innocence, little beautiful faces, tiny hands and soft cheeks make me just want to be around them.”


She also reveals that the baby is a boy, writing that, “in a few months, I will look down at a baby, and it won’t be a neighbor’s child, a friend’s child, a sister’s child, but my own child, my own flesh and blood, carried in my womb. My own son. It’s surreal. I can’t get over it.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206