Tuesday 18 December 2018

Photos: Lionel Messi Receives Another Golden Shoe Award After Outscoring Mo Salah


Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi, has been presented with his fifth Golden Shoe award for leading all of Europe's soccer leagues in scoring last season.


The Argentine forward who scored 34 goals last season and led his club to the title was presented with the Golden Shoe award on Tuesday.

Egyptian and Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah was the second leading scorer of Europe's domestic leagues with 32 goals in the Premier League.

In a statement, Messi, 31, who is Barcelona's all-time leading scorer with 572 goals in 655 games, said: 'I love football, but when I started I didn't expect all this. My dream was to be a professional player,' Messi said.

'This is thanks to the hard work and effort I have put in, and above all to my teammates. I have the best players in the world at their positions playing beside me.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206