Thursday 28 February 2019

Actor Majid Michel Flies Out To Undergo Throat Surgery


Famous Ghanaian actor turned pastor, Majid Michel has reportedly flown out of the country for throat surgery in an undisclosed country.


The news of the surgery comes after Majid revealed in an interview last year that two years ago, he noticed his voice had started ‘breaking’.


“Over two years ago, I was traveling and then suddenly my voice started breaking and it’s been like this for over two years now”, he said.

He also added that he had been to the hospital for a check-up, but was told there was absolutely nothing wrong with his throat.

“I don’t know what is wrong with my voice. I have checked at Korle-bu and 37 Military hospitals and they all said there is nothing wrong with my voice. They have checked my throat and everything is perfect,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206