Saturday 23 February 2019

Why I Went Into Lesbianism -50years Old Evangelist Confesses


A 50-year-old Evangelist from Kenya has come out as a Lesbian while making a shocking confession that she went into Lebianism after her husband of more than 25 years died.


Jacinta Nzilani who was once married made the shocking confession at the Milimani law courts when she publicly declared that she's a lesbian while serving as full-time gospel evangelist in Nairobi.

Jacinta had accompanied other members of the LGBT community who were anxiously waiting for the landmark ruling on whether the court would scrap British colonial-era laws criminalising gay sex.

According to her, she chose to live with another woman because of the inhuman treatment she received from her in-laws when her husband died.

“I am a lesbian. I am widow and a woman who stayed with her husband for more than 25 years and then he died and I was treated badly by my in-laws and that is how I decided to live with other women as lesbians.” Said Jacinta.

“I was located in church and because I was under so much pressure because people wanted me to re-marry which was no longer my interest. 
She added:

“I feel so good and comfortable with other lesbians. I lost my church, the Sojona church due to what I went through and I joined them in their church.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206