Thursday 21 March 2019

Desperate ‘Nollywood’ Actress Begs Wizkid For S*x


Instagram slay queen and self-acclaimed Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye has called on Starboy boss, Wizkid, demanding that they have sex together.

According to the Nollywood actress, she loves the singer so much and wants to have a child for him, adding that she would take care of her child herself.



Okoye who is known for professing love for the singer said it was not because of his wealth, and assured she would satisfy him on the bed.

She said, “Hey guys, it’s Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I’m here to tell you guys that I’m now ready to have a child of my own now, I’m 22 and I’m not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.

“So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I’m beautiful, I’m sexy, I’m beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself.”

Uploading several videos on her Instagram page, she further stated that she would not mind having a threesome with the “Ayo” crooner as well the CEO of DMW, Davido.

In a related development, Okoye further revealed that she had a dream that she slept with the popular singer. She said sleeping with Wizkid has been her dream before she became a woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206