Tuesday 12 March 2019

Update; Iyanya Reveals More Details On How Ubi Franklin Cheated Him With MMMG Company


Iyanya has opened up more about his fight with Ubi Franklin that led to his exit from the label.


He revealed that the name Made Men was coined by singer, Emma Nyra, who was also a member of the label.  Iyanya also said he was the one behind all the financial strength of the label at the begining.

In his words, 'I rememeber our first fight was when I was on tour in America with Tekno and he told me that Ubi told him I don't like him, Tekno also revealed how he had made well over 30million since we signed him but Ubi never told me.

Then what spoilt it was when Ubi brought me a CAC form with 400 shares allocated to me but someone called me to confirm and i took a flight to Abuja, I went to CAC and lo and behold I saw the forms I filled but my name was no longer there, Ubi had replaced it all with his brothers. I was totally mad and when I came back to confront him, he was begging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206