Monday 3 June 2019

Busted: Ned Nwoko’s ‘Son’ Leaks Chat Where Shan George Was Allegedly Begging For His Dad’s Number


Emzy, the son of Ned Nwoko has leaked a DM in which veteran actress Shan George was allegedly begging him for his dad’s number which she claimed she misplaced.

Recall that Shan George called out Ned Nwoko on Instagram, stating that he is irritating and shameless over his marriage to Regina Daniels.  The Nollywood actress who slammed the billionaire lawmaker who was recently sacked, added that he was quite wicked to put the young actress in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’.


However Ned Nwoko’s son has leaked an alleged DM in which Shan George was seen begging for his dad’s number, He wrote;


Wow It Just Came to My Notice.. Shan Gorge Called My Dad A Dirty And Ugly Disgusting Man But She Keep Disturbing Me For His Phone Number 😊 
What A A Life.. My Dad Don’t Do Old School 😉
Sorry To Disrespect You Ma But Family First. 👨‍👩‍👦 I Know So Many Nollywood Actress Who Wish To Be In Regina’s Position.. Instagram Save This One Here Before She Unsends Dem 😂

My Dad iS A Soft Guy That’s Why They Keep Tripping For Him..😘
He iS Bazed oN SoFT.💯 EMZY NED NWOKO JNR.. Swipe To See Chats




At the other hand, Shan George has reacted to claims of begging for Ned Nwoko’s number by his son, stated that the leaked DM is from a fake account. She wrote;

ANOTHER ONE! Liars From the pit of Hell with no fear of God Everywhere. Keep using my name to create more social media accounts for ur Rubbish everywhere, sending urselves Dm or making shitty comments claiming it’s me. I’m glad that those who know me know me. I’ve said my mind (my opinion) and moved on. Hug transformer!  agents of Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206