Thursday 10 October 2019

I'm Sorry For All The Pains, Shame, My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Caused You - Churchill Begs Mum


Olakunle Churchil the ex-husband of controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has seized the oppotunity of his mothers birthday to seek for her forgiveness after his dramatic marriage crash with Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh.


Olakunle Churchill's mum, Rachael, turned a year older on October 9th and got a heartwarming message from the businessman.

Churchil took to his IG page to wish her a Happy birthday and at the same time asked her for forgivessness for causing her embarrassment and shame in recent times. 

Not specifying what he is asking for forgiveness for, Churchill wrote;

"I am delighted to wish my mum more blessings and happiness beyond wildest imaginations. She is the sweetest of all treasures in my life. Mum, i may have caused you embarrassment and shame in recent times as regards my restiveness and nonchalance. But i have learnt enough and the experience has brought me closer to God.

I want to seek your forgiveness today with promises of retracing my steps, because you deserve the best. You remain the greatest and most outstanding Mother in the world. I love you now, today and forever. Thanks for being a wonderful Mum. Happy birthday to Mama Kunle*

Recall that his marriage to Tonto ended in a very dramatic way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206