Tuesday 31 December 2019

Bus Driver Returns iPhone Forgotten In His Bus By A Passenger






A bus passenger has hailed a driver who returned his iPhone to him after he left it in his bus.


Olanrewaju Oluwatosin Michael narrated what happened, writing: "I took a bus from ife to Ibadan today , on getting to Ibadan I didn't notice my iPhone dropped already inside the bus...Despite the fact that it was off already this driver saw the phone charged it and kept if on .on till I called ..He picked up the call when I called and returned my phone ...I cudnt believe it...All thanks to Mr Raheem for this good deed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206