Friday 31 January 2020

Why I Am Cutting Off My Clitoris -Ghanian Singer Queen Haizel


Ghanaian singer, Queen Haizel has set the Internet on fire after she plans to cut off her clitoris so that she can forget about sexual pleasure and concentrate on her music.


She said this during an interview on TV Africa's morning show 'VideoRyde’ hosted by Larry BozzIz.

"Very soon, I will be leaving the country for two months. I'm going to cut off my clitoris to be able to concentrate on my music career," she told the shocked male show host.

The host asked her reason for this and she explained that it has become a source of distraction.

She said: "Basically, I have issues with my... it's very very sensitive, so, like, it keeps taking my concentration off music.

"Like, I'm hyper when it comes to... you know... this is TV, I can't say..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206