Friday 28 August 2020

BB Naija 2020:It's Very Risky To Love A Guy Like Me—Kiddwaya Warns Erica





Kiddwaya, the Billionaire son has told his love interest Erica that it is going to be risky loving a guy like him.

The lovebirds opened up on trust issues between them during a discussion held last night in the ongoing BBNaija reality TV show.

According to Kiddwaya, “I just think loving a guy like me is a bit so risky.”

“I’m all over the place”, he added when Erica demanded an explanation.
“I’ll be busy too. I have my own life. You have yours. I can only love you if I trust you,” Erica responded.

When Kidd demanded to know if she trusted him, Erica simply said “No.”
“Then you don’t love me. I want you to do what you want,” Kiddwaya said.


The lovebirds have been seeing each other since the first weeks of the reality TV show and are believed to have had sex multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206