Thursday 20 August 2020

Commisioner For Commerce And Industry,Mohammed Sadiq Resigns In Bauchi State





Mohammed Sadiq, Bauchi State's Commissioner for Commerce and Industries has resigned his appointment as confirmed in a Facebook post he shared.


The commissioner said to be loyal to Yakubu Dogara, also thanked the former Speaker of the House Of Representatives for making his appointment possible.
Sadiq wrote;

“I thank H.E the Executive Governor – Sen. Bala A. Mohammed (Kauran 👶 ) for the wonderful opportunity accorded to me. In the same vein, I must appreciate my boss H.E, the Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara for his usual support and the role he played in influencing same.

“I sincerely thank all my colleagues in the EXCO and the Ministry, whom we have worked with as a formidable team. I have enjoyed the understanding of my family at such a trying time.
I beseech God to forgive all my wrongs and the general public/colleagues to pardon me."

This is coming amid a face-off between Dogara and Governor of Bauchi state, Bala Mohammed. This became visible after the lawmaker defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to his former party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206