Wednesday 23 September 2020

Crooner Peter Of Psquare And Wife, Lola Celebrates Their First Child As He Turns 12






Sensational singer, Peter Okoye of Psquare and wife, Lola took to Instagram to celebrate their first child, Cameron on his 12th birthday today, 23rd of September.



In the birthday message to their son, the proud parents mentioned that their son is their pride, and he means everything to them. Lola used the oppourtunity to appreciate God for gifting her Cameron because he is an amazing boy.

Read all they wrote below;

Peter wrote;

“To my dear Son @cameronokoye10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are my pride, my love and my everything….. May you be brave and have the strength that God gives you to be a man of value and blessings! Happy Birthday to my very own Talented soccer Star Son who truly shines! #CameronIs12”

Lola Omotayo wrote;

My most precious Cameron-Jayden, the prince of my heart, Happy 12th Birthday. I am so thankful that God gave me a son as amazing as you. May you continue to take courageous steps to greatness today, tomorrow and every day. As you start another Journey of another year today,
May God’s purpose for you come to pass. 

May His love and compassion always be with you and May He guide every single step you take in life and lead you to destinations that fill your heart with happiness and peace of mind. May you have good health and long life In Jesus Name.

We are so proud of you and we love you very much. I LOVE YOU Son!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206