Thursday 24 September 2020

Nigerian Actress Toyin Afolayan Celebrate Her 61st Birthday (Photos)




Veteran actress, Toyin Afolayan aka Lola Idudje is 61 today and she has released some really gorgeous photos of herself to celebrate.


Lola Idije who is already a grandmother and whose three daughters are graduates, captioned the photos thus:
”Father lord I magnify and praise your name
For making me a living soul
Thank you for the battle you have fought and for the battle you have won,
Father lord l praise you, for keeping me or devoured in the midst of the world wicked fire
O lord l thank you for putting the enemy gear on reverse…
I praise you lord for past blessing you have bestowed upon me
May your name be praise ,may your name alone be glorify o lord, favour my life o lord
Let my thanks be acceptable unto you Happy birthday to me”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206