Wednesday 11 November 2020

Photo: Ibrahim Suleiman And Wife Linda Ejiorfor Mark Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary




Nigerian celebrities have taken to the comment section of Ibrahim Suleiman to congratulate him after he poured encomium on his wife Linda Ejiorfor as they celebrate together 


Taking to Instagram to mark the occasion, Ibrahim Suleiman shared a cheesy video of him and Linda and expressed his love for her.

He wrote: 

I blinked, and it’s been two years already. crazy part is, I’m still super excited to wake up next to you, and to run home to you every evening. 
thank you for being my Sunshine, and thank you for giving me my Sonshine!
I love you, Sweetcheeks. but most importantly, I really REALLY like you.
May His light never leave your heart. God bless you for me. 
kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206