Thursday 17 February 2022

Singer Pallaso Sweeps Ugandan Streets For Coming Late To Show


Ugandan musician, Pius Mayanja, known as Pallaso has apologised to his fans for coming late to his show by sweeping the streets in Masaka, Uganda.

According to mbu.ug, Pallaso was supposed to perform at a concert at Maria Flo Hotel in Masaka on Monday but when it was time for him to perform, he wasn’t present, so his fans had to wait until 2:00 am before he showed up.

This made his fans angry but with persuasion from the organisers, the issue was resolved.

However, Pallaso on his Instagram page on Tuesday begged his fans for forgiveness.

He said, “To all my fans in Masaka, I sincerely apologise for making it late for the show last night. I understand why you ran out of patience and the situation went out of hand. It was my fault and I am truly sorry.

“I have swept a few streets with my friends downtown Masaka today to remind you that I am your son and you mean the world to me. I can’t be anything without you. I hope my apology will bring you nearer to me. I am so sorry for hurting you. Forgive me please.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206