Thursday 18 August 2022

We Are Mobilising Support For Tinubu In South East — Governor Uzodinma Says


Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma has said the All Progressives Congress (APC) has begun consultations and mobilisation of support for standard bearer of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his running mate Kassim Shettima in the South East region.

 

Uzodinma disclosed this on Tuesday evening during an interview on Channels TV Programme Politics Today.

He dismissed the threats of other candidates, noting that loyal party members will mobilise support for Tinubu.

Uzodinma said: “I think I’m a politician and you know my party is APC, and I’ve my candidate (Tinubu) in my party.

“We are currently consulting, and speaking to our people to vote for our candidate.

“I’m concerned with what will come out of my campaign for my party.

“I don’t want to join issues with Peter Obi who you know is not a member of my party. But I know members of APC are obedient to APC i.e loyal to the party. In my dictionary, what’s there is APC.

“I’m confident that the reasonable minds will vote for our party in the next polls.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206