Friday 13 October 2023

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Pouring Hot Cooking Oil On Her Husband In His Sleep

 

A woman named Hope Nwala was apprehended by the Rivers State Police Command for pouring cooking oil on her husband, Ekelediri Nwankwo while he was sleeping. This incident occurred in Okehi Etche Local Government Area of the state following a disagreement, between them.

According to reports it is said that the individual, in question who comes from the Obite community, in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA escaped from Okehi after carrying out the crime on October 11 2023.

The state Police Commands spokesperson, SP Grace Iringe Koko confirmed the incident on Thursday stating that the woman had been apprehended by officers who had been tracking her.

“The authorities have taken the wife into custody arresting her this morning (on Thursday) and bringing her to the police station. They plan to question her and then take action based on the investigations findings. As of now the investigation is still ongoing ” stated the Public Relations Officer (PPR).

Narrating his ordeal, the victim said his wife suddenly started putting up strange behaviour soon after her younger sister moved in to live with them.

Nwankwo said he decided to send his sister-in-law packing due to her disrespectful attitude towards him in their home and for dressing indecently but said his decision did not go down well with his wife who opposed it, leading to a heated argument.

“I had told my wife’s younger sister to leave my house because of the way she had started dressing, and the way she occupied my matrimonial bed even when I was around,” he said. 

“No young guy will tolerate such a behaviour, but my wife refused the younger sister to leave the house

“I also saw my wife alone with one tall black guy in the shop I rented for her. Not that he is in for business, but he followed my wife and her sister here and there

“Following all these, I called her younger sister and gave her N2,000 transport fare to go home so that I could actually understand what was going on in my house

“But my wife got upset. While I went to bed to sleep, she poured boiled groundnut oil on me, and then started hitting me with a hammer.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206