Wednesday 1 November 2023

Perform Or Be Sacked — President Tinubu To Warns Ministers

 

President Bola Tinubu has vowed to dismiss any of his 48 ministers who do not deliver on his/her assignments and set targets.

The president said this while speaking at the start of a three-day Cabinet Retreat at the State House Conference Centre in Abuja on Wednesday, November 1.

“At the end of this retreat, you will sign a performance bond with me… I stand before you and I have claimed on several occasions and I am saying today again, as the president I can make a mistake, point it to me, I would resolve that conflict, that error. Perfection is of God almighty.

But you are there to help me succeed and success I must achieve by all means necessary.

If you are performing, nothing to fear, if you miss the objective we review, if you don’t perform, you leave us… Don’t be a clog in the wheel of Nigeria’s progress.

We can’t complain and give excuses. It is our country. We have to give hope to the near hopeless, to the Nigerians in doubt whether our economic policies are the right way to success,” he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206