Friday 30 December 2022

Cleedo New EP "Speak My Mind" Drops Today

 

Budding talented Afrobeat singer, songwriter, Cleedo's "Extended Play" EP is set to drop today.


The EP which has 5 songs has been promised to be one of the best EP to ever grave the Nigerian music world.


Songs like, My Race, Pull up, Introl ft Dechanter, Twice, 828 are contend in it.


According to Cleedo, Speak My Mind known as "SMM" is a smooth sound that will takes you to a place where everything feels good. The song is for the hood and all music lovers.


Cleedo, who has always make it a duty of satisfying his fans when it comes to dropping relatable songs has promised not to hold anything back in giving music lovers good sounds.


“SMM” will be out today, December 30, 2022 on all digital platforms


When asked about the inspiration behind the songs, he said: "The inspiration behind this EP is that after the last song I dropped, I titled it OMO (On My Own) The streams I expected is not what I got, I decided to go harder because Music is what i chose as work and must not get tired of moving on with it. Almost all the songs in this EP is really talking about what people are facing out there including myself. Before I dropped this EP anytime I felt bad or depressed I always open my music box and Play 828 which is track 5 on the list so to calm my self down and move on again"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206