Friday 30 December 2022

My Daughter Was Pregnant With Twins — Mother Of Lawyer Killed By Nigerian Police Officer Says

 


The mother of Bolanle Raheem, a lawyer who was allegedly shkt dead by an Assistant Superintendent of Police in Lagos, says the deceased was pregnant with twins.

 
The deceased’s mother, Mrs Salami, said this on Tuesday, December 27, while speaking with Abiodun Alabi, Lagos police commissioner, during a condolence visit by the latter.

Recall that Omobolanle was coming from an eatery with her husband and kids when she was shkt dead under the Ajah Bridge.

Speaking during the condolence visit, the deceased’s mother said:

‘I cannot see my ‘The Law’ again. People usually call her ‘The Law’. She was taken away from me. She was pregnant with twins.

She died with her glory. She left a five-year-old daughter behind. And they took her away.

On Monday, my granddaughter came to me and said ‘Grandma Iju Ishaga, I saw you yesterday when you were crying; you were shouting; is it because of my mummy?’ And I said ‘yes’.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Ella's Media

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of Ella's Media if they are NOT given original credit from website culled from.

N:B. If you have a complain or story, please contact Ella's Media via nuellaopeters@gmail.com or +2348068124206